You need to know that you've found the Best Lawyer for you:
About Attorney Russell Gregory
Attorney Russell Gregory has been practicing law in the metro-Detroit area for nearly 30 years. He helps people who have been significantly injured, whether by Medical Malpractice, including Birth Trauma, Auto Accidents, Unsafe Premises, Product Defects, Slip and Fall, Nursing Home Care, or otherwise. Injuries may include Brain, Limbs, Spinal Cord, Wrongful Death, or any other substantial compromise. "If you've been injured, tell me what happened. I'll listen, and apply all that I know to get you the financial compensation you need, and deserve." -- Attorney Russell Gregory
REPRESENTATIVE CASE RESULTS:
* $34 Million lifetime payments for Cerebral Palsy/Mental Impairment, due to Medical Malpractice Birth Negligence.
* $27 Million lifetime payments for Spastic Quadriplegia/Cognitive Deficits, caused by Medical Negligence Birth Trauma.
* $22 Million lifetime payments for Spastic Diplegia/Low IQ, resulting from Doctor and Hospital Negligence.
The above are just a few examples. Mr. Gregory has won many, many million-dollar, and multi-million-dollar, cases for his injured clients. Put Mr. Gregory's proven knowledge, ability and expertise to work for you -- see below the extensive credentials of which Mr. Gregory's clients are availed.
* Although Mr. Gregory is listed in Best Lawyers in America and other national leading-attorney publications, he values most being named among metro-Detroit's Best Lawyers (dBusiness and Hour, shown above):
"I was born and raised here, educated here, and stayed here,
to serve the people I care about. I cannot say enough how
honored I am to do that." -- Attorney Russell Gregory
Mr. Gregory and his law firm, The Law Offices of Russell Gregory, P.C., have been named in the most prominent National top-attorney rankings, including :
* Best Lawyers in America -- This is the top 4% of lawyers in the country: This is the oldest and most respected peer-review publication in the legal profession. It is compiled through extensive survey of the country's leading lawyers, to identify the best among them. Responses are kept confidential, to ensure candor and accuracy. Mr. Gregory was named Lawyer of the Year in 2013 by Best Lawyers, medical malpractice, geographic location.
* Litigator Awards -- This is the Top One Percent of lawyers nationally, based upon Dollar Amounts obtained for clients, per case. The only way to qualify for this Award is to achieve, time and time again, the top 1% of dollar-amount recoveries for clients, nationally; no other criteria are considered. Mr. Gregory's numerous million-dollar and multi-million-dollar recoveries for clients unequivocally qualified him for this Top 1% National Award -- AND HE IS THE ONLY INJURY LAWYER IN MICHIGAN TO RECEIVE IT. You may visit Mr. Gregory's Litigator Awards Website, at
* Top 100 Trial Lawyers, The National Trial Lawyers -- This is the top 100 trial lawyers per state in the country: "...the select few of the most qualified attorneys from each state who exemplify superior qualifications of leadership, reputation, influence, stature, and profile..." -- The National Trial Lawyers periodical.
* Super Lawyers -- "...outstanding lawyers...who have attained a high-degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The selection process is multi-phased and includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations." -- Super Lawyers website.
* U.S. News & World Report Best Law Firms -- Based upon both attorney and client reviews, inclusion "...reflects the high level of respect a firm has earned among other leading lawyers and clients in the same communities and the same practice areas for their abilities, their professionalism and their integrity." -- U.S. News & World Report Best Law Firms Press Release.
* Million-Dollar Advocates Forum -- Federally trademarked and registered as "The Top Trial Lawyers in America®," this elite honor disignates just that.
* Rated "AV Preeminent®" in Martindale-Hubbell -- This is the most respected attorney directory. "AV Preeminent® is a significant rating accomplishment - a testament to the fact that a lawyer's peers rank him or her at the highest level of professional excellence." -- Martindale-Hubbell website.
* Marquis Who's Who in America, and American Law -- The most recognized name internationally, Marquis Who's Who has been published since 1899, to identify and follow the top "leaders and achievers" in their fields. -- Marquis Who's Who website.
Attorney Russell Gregory was educated in the state's two top universities, The University of Michigan and Michigan State University.
Law School Honors:
Graduated Cum Laude (with Honors)
Law Review -- Top student (as likewise designated by the below)
Book Award (Top in School), Criminal Procedure
Top in Class, Civil Procedure (lawsuit and courtroom trial expertise)
Research Assistant in Civil Procedure, for Top in Class (personally named in textbook)
Representative Career Involvements:
Licensed to practice in Michigan, Florida and Federal Courts
Medical Malpractice Case Evaluator, Wayne and Oakland County Circuit Courts
Case Evaluator for Oakland County District Court
Member, American Association for Justice (AAJ)
Advocate, AAJ National College of Advocacy
Member, Birth Trauma Litigation Group, AAJ
Executive Board Member, Michigan Association for Justice (MAJ)
Sustaining Member, Michigan Association for Justice (MAJ)
Judge, Michigan State University College of Law Moot Court Competition
Judge, National Trial Advocacy Competition, Michigan State University College of Law
Judge, Research and Writing Oral Advocacy Competition, Michigan State University College of Law
Expert Speaker, Michigan Association for Justice (MAJ) Seminars
Expert Panel Member, MAJ Structured Settlements Seminar
Member, Oakland County Bar Association
Mentor, Michigan State University College of Law
Charity Participant, United Cerebral Palsy Foundation
Charity Participant, Oakland County Sheriff’s Annual Disabled Persons’ Boating Event
Interviewed, WPGC, Washington, D.C.
Interviewed, WJLB, Detroit, Michigan
Perinatal Brain Injury: Causation Testimony – Michigan Lawyers Weekly, September 18, 2000, 14 Mich.L.W.1724 (reprinted in other states);
Birth Injury Expert Causation Testimony and American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG) Technical Bulletin 163 – State Bar of Michigan, Negligence Law Section Quarterly, Fall 2000.